Note: All details are subject to change.
Stage and Auditorium Floor Plans:
- On the flat
- Performing area:
- Approx 5.5m wide x 4.5m deep
- SL 4m, SR 1m
- 4.6, 5.5 or 6.1m wide x 3.2m high
- Power Supply:
- 4 double 13A sockets (2 on back wall of stage, and 1 in either wing), on a single 32A ring main.
- 2 x 32A 1ph sockets in SL wing
- 1.40m wide x 1.98m high double door on side of building, straight onto the SL wing. Approx 40cm step down to road level.
- Height to 'grid':
- Approx 5.6m for down-stage and centre-stage. Approx 4.6m for up-stage. Note: There are three fixed lighting bars, a tab track and projector screen, all about 4.1m above the stage
- Flying bars:
- 5 hemp line sets over down-stage and centre-stage area. Adjustable position
- Up-stage backdrops use roll drops
- Flyrail located SR, stage level
- Masking & borders:
- 3 black, pairs of legs available, and two borders
- Front tabs, burgundy
- Centre-stage traverse curtain, black
- Upper-stage traveler curtain, black
- 7m wide x 8m deep x 3.2m high
- 70 raked seats. Front 4 rows and back row free standing. Remaining 3 rows fixed, but retractable
- Power Supply:
- 4 double 13A sockets, on a single 32A ring main.
- House Lights:
- Low voltage down lighters, controlled either by a manual control in the control box or by DMX.
- Disabled access:
- Level access to the front of the auditorium, and a lift for access to the rear
- 4 x Zero 88 Betapack II (DMX) dimmer racks, with 36-way patch bay, all located in the SL wing.
- 2 x Strand Act 6 dimmer racks and a Zero88 demux are also available for an additional 12 channels. Limited to 32A per rack.
- Lighting bars:
- Three 6-way 15A IWBs, fixed 4.1m above the stage area
- Two 3-way 15A sockets on the back stage wall
- One 6-way 15A IWB FOH, fixed 3.2m high
- Two 3-way 15A IWBs FOH 'perches', fixed 3.0m high
- ETC SmartFade 2496, located in the control box at the back of the auditorium, and linked by DMX to the dimmers.
- 4 x SL 15/32
- 2 x SL 26
- 2 x SL 36
- 6 x Rama 150 (1KW), with barndoors
- 3 x S4 PAR, various lenses available, with barndoors
- 2 x PAR64 (1KW, CP60)
- 3 x Patt 123
- 6 x LDR inno A1000 asymmetric 1KW floodlights
- 2 x UV cannon
- 15A TRS:
- Limited quantity of 15A TRS
- Soundcraft SPIRIT FX16, located in the control box at the back of the auditorium.
- 2 x BSS Opal FCS-966 graphic equalisers. One for either amplifier.
- Tascam MD-305 minidisc player
- Tascam CD-A500 CD and cassette player
- 2 x Sony MDS JE520 minidisc players are available upon request
- 10 XLR sends
- 1 XLR send and 1 XLR return for comms
- Speakers and Amplifiers:
- FOH: 2 x Nexo PS15 speakers, managed by a PS15 TD Controller MK II, driven by a Crown Macro-Tech MA-3600VZ amplifier
- Stage: 2 x Work WPL 1 speakers, driven by a Crown Xs500 amplifier
- Induction loop:
- SigNet AVX PDA1000 amplifier, fed by an ambient microphone above the stage.
- Microphones (available upon request):
- 1 x Sennheiser e912 BK
- 1 x Sennheiser e614
- 2 x Sennheiser ew345 G2
- 4 x Sennheiser ew312 G2
- Radio Mic Frequency Licencing:
- No PMSE licence. Licence exempt frequencies are used.
- Philips ProScreen PXG 20 (LC1241) - 1024x768 (4:3 format), 3000 lumen, located in control box at the rear of the auditorium
- Electrically operated 16:9 format screen with 158" diagonal (3495mm x 1966mm) and 1:1 gain, hung just in front of the mid-stage traverse tabs. Alternatively the upstage cyc can be used, allowing for a stage-wide 4:3 format.
- Denon DN-V300 DVD Player. Second one available upon request
- Or any other VGA, composite, component or s-video source
- VHS Player available upon request
Important Note: When the projector is being used, a perspex window is fitted to prevent the noise of the cooling fan from distracting the audience. The sound from the auditorium can then only be heard through a relay speaker, fed from a microphone located above the stage.
- Stonewood dual channel intercomm system. 2 beltpacks in control box, and 2 beltpacks on stage (1 in either wing)
- Zarges 3-Part Skymaster Ladder (3.0 - 6.9m)
- Two stepladders - One small and one medium
- Dressing rooms:
- 2 on ground floor, with interconnecting door
- The rear half of the first floor can also be used, if more space is required
- 1 on ground floor
- 1 on 1st floor
Foyer (Ground floor):
- 4 Tables
- 15 Chairs
- 1 Female
- 1 Male
- 1 Disabled
- Hand basin
- 2 kettles
- 8 litre water boiler
Bar (1st floor):
- 3 Tables
- 12 Chairs
- Serves all four levels of the theatre
- 400KG (5 person) capacity
There is no Internet access available within the theatre.
Mobile Phone Coverage:
Due to the location of the theatre, only the Vodafone network is accessible within the building.
If you have any further questions about a technical aspect of the theatre, just email email@example.com (response usually within one day), or alternatively contact the theatre manager (see the contact us page for details).